Range Gear Shooting Range Rules
Shooter must obey Tina’s Range Gear employees at all times.
2. Handle all firearms as if they are loaded!!
3. Shooters under the influence of alcohol or debilitating drugs may not shoot!
4. Quality ear and eye protection always be worn when shooting or observing.
5. Be sure gun and ammunition are compatible.
6. Before firing your weapon you shall make sure your firearm is in good working
condition and that the barrel is clear of obstructions.
7. Only one firearm may be placed on the bench at a time. Remove from case
and load firearm on the bench. Return firearm to case on bench. Muzzle must
point downrange at all times.
8. Always bench a safe firearm: revolvers with the cylinders open: semi-automatics
with the magazines out and slide lock back.
9. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
10. I agree to be financially responsible for any damage I cause to the range
or any other person in the range.
11. If your firearm malfunctions do not attempt to fix it; ask an employee
12. Each door must be closed behind you before opening the second when leaving
13. When sharing a lane, do not hand firearms to each other. Set the firearm
on the bench for your partner to pick up.
14. Emergency cease fire! All downrange lights will be turned off, signaling
all shooters to cease-fire. Bench a safe firearm and step back from the firing
safe allows everyone to have a good time!